Friday, June 6, 2008

New Poster for AzDS

I have been doing a lot of photography and design work for Arizona Disabled Sports in the past several months. I wanted to share a poster I designed last night. I took the pictures in April at their regional competition and I fell in love with this little guy. These posters will be hung in doctors offices, etc throughout the valley. Let me know what you think.




I am working on a new series of collages, which I am hoping on debuting in the next few weeks. So be sure to check back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! What an amazing boy! This poster shows a lot of encouragement, and I love it.

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
Just wanted to say I really admire your work. I know this is an old blog post but just wanted to send a comment your way.
I may be doing a book on some kids with disabilities and how beautiful they are.
Chat with you soon,
Charlene Chavez Photography